After the CDC had to acknowledge the fact that the vaccine does not prevent transmission(1) , the myth of the vaccine « to protect others » and of the vaccinal group immunity is collapsing. Already in March, an article published in Nature explained that the eradication of the virus by vaccine was probably impossible(2). One of the reasons was that there was concern that vaccines would not prevent transmission.
The myth of vaccine immunity being better than natural immunity has also collapsed:
« SARS-CoV‑2 infection produces B‑cell responses that continue to evolve for at least a year. During this period, the memory B cells express increasingly broad and potent antibodies that are resistant to mutations found in the variants of concern. Here we examine the evolution of memory B cells 5 months after vaccination with Moderna (mRNA-1273) or Pfizer-BioNTech (BNT162b2) mRNA vaccines in a cohort of SARS-CoV‑2 naïve individuals. Between the priming phase and the recall phase, memory B cells produce antibodies that develop increased neutralizing activity, but there is no increase in potency or range thereafter. In contrast, memory B cells that emerge 5 months after vaccination of naive individuals express antibodies that are equivalent to those that dominate the initial response. We conclude that memory antibodies selected over time by natural infection are more potent and extensive than vaccination-induced antibodies. These results suggest that boosting vaccinated individuals with currently available mRNA vaccines would produce a quantitative increase in plasma neutralizing activity but not the qualitative advantage against variants obtained by vaccinating convalescent individuals. »(3).
There are now many scientific publications that show that natural immunity works for at least 17 months (and counting), and should be more resistant to variants than the vaccine, because polyclonal on all the virus and not monoclonal and only on the highly mutable S protein of the virus in the case of the vaccine … which is now observed with the delta variant. The immunity acquired by a natural infection protects from transmission because, in addition to Ig‑G, it also produces Ig‑A in the nasal mucous membranes, which is not the case with vaccines(4)(5)(6)(7).
The myth of efficiency is also cracking:
The efficacy of the vaccine on the delta variant has been revised downwards to 39% in Israel(8). Recent data from the Israeli Ministry of Health seem to give an even lower efficiency:
This phenomenon is also observed in other countries such as England, although for the moment hospitalizations and deaths from the delta variant remain globally low, which could be a sign of a more contagious but less dangerous variant, but could also be linked to a seasonality effect, as observed during the summer of 2020. It should be remembered that one of the risks of coronavirus vaccines could be toaggravate the disease by antibody-dependent enhancement(11) or ADE effect (Antibody Dependent Enhancement(12)), due to weakly neutralizing antibodies, especially on subsequent infections and new variants. This ADE effect is only specific for certain viruses such as Dengue, Ebola, HIV, RSV and precisely the coronavirus family. We will probably have to wait until the fall to see more clearly.
Let’s remember that there are many grey areas and unknowns(13) about the safety and long-term effects of these vaccines. In the short term, an unprecedented mortality(14) and numerous side effects have been reported on pharmacovigilance databases (15) (e.g. myocarditis, thrombosis, pulmonary embolism, blindness, anaphylactic shock, facial paralysis, shingles, which is typically related to immunosuppression, a potential risk with vaccines, which may be temporary, which is one reason why vaccines are not normally given during an epidemic… Immunosuppression could explain why, in the short term at least, the statistics for hospitalizations(16) and deaths appear to have increased in many countries after the start of mass vaccination campaigns). Some of these effects, such as thrombosis(17) for example, could be related to the spike protein. Contrary to what was initially believed, this protein, which the body produces in very large quantities for about two weeks after each injection, is not harmless, and is, without doubt, the most toxic and dangerous part of the virus. It could well be the cause of endovascular damage(18)(19)(20)(21).
Studies seem to show that, contrary to initial beliefs, the Spike protein does not remain locally at the injection site but circulates in the bloodstream(22).
The vaccine Spike protein circulating in the blood could also create micro-clots in the blood capillaries (not detectable on a CT scan but apparent with a D‑dimer test) and create damage in the lungs, heart and brain. This would lead, among other things, to a permanent loss of physical performance and in the longer term to heart problems… this effect could be frequent according to the Dr. Charles Hoffe(23).
Finally, the myth of the usefulness of measures such as containment and generalized masking to curb the epidemic is undermined(24):
- By Sweden, which did not experience a 3rd wave, nor deaths and would have already reached herd immunity because 50 to 60% of the population would be naturally immune, probably by cross immunity with other Coronaviruses or, simply, by a strong innate immunity (the notion of terrain vs. virus, which can be reinforced by a good life hygiene, vitamins and minerals…); this initial immunity would have been completed by a specific natural acquired immunity of about 10% per epidemic wave(25).
- By the lack of positive correlation observed in real life of confinement on the decrease of hospitalizations and deaths by more and more scientific studies(26) and also in America where totally open and unrestricted states, such as Texas, have seen their cases and deaths drop dramatically over the same period(27).
- In England, where since Freedom Day, the contaminations are falling: While England has lifted its last sanitary restriction measures, leaving fears of an epidemic outbreak, it is quite the opposite that has happened with the sharp drop in contaminations. This phenomenon, which can be observed in other countries, leaves scientists incredulous and Neil Fergusson seems to be losing his mind: « We are inevitably heading towards 100,000 cases per day, » the famous epidemiologist Neil Ferguson told the BBC on July 18. Health Minister Sajid Javid also explained that the latest lifting of health restrictions (Freedom Day) would lead to an outbreak of infections. At the time, the country was experiencing a rapid outbreak, with the number of daily cases increasing fivefold in one month. However, 12 days after the peak of 54,183 infections on July 17, the number of positive cases fell back to 27,734 cases on July 28. A fall as brutal as the lightning rise of this fourth wave, and this in full relaxation of the sanitary measures and in particular the end of the compulsory wearing of the mask inside(28).
By: Aryan Afzalian, Civil Engineer and Doctor of Applied Sciences. Researcher specialized in the field of atomistic quantum physics applied to the modeling of nano- and bio-electronics and author of the site https://auxamescitoyennes.com/(29)
- « SARS-CoV‑2 infection induces long-lived bone marrow plasma cells in humans » : https://www.nature.com/articles/s41586-021–03647‑4?fbclid=IwAR2oYMJRo3qA1asQ33CGpFTe4E4BbjZjsSW_Z9qjKoncYsHki1U0pbf91Ps
- « Had COVID? You’ll probably make antibodies for a lifetime »: https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021–01442‑9
- « Quit Ignoring Natural COVID Immunity » : https://www.medpagetoday.com/infectiousdisease/covid19/92836?fbclid=IwAR1pv6oGoIO1yqZKXTzNXiFDiUUQmdsHArm4jZFnPn2SKAOwTan-sNp8hOA
- « SARS-CoV‑2 infections may trigger antibody responses against multiple virus proteins! I.e. vaccines, therapeutics, and diagnostics should not be limited to spike protein; natural immunity appears broader than vaccine induced! » https://journals.plos.org/plosbiology/article?id=10.1371/journal.pbio.3001265
- « SARS-CoV‑2 Spike Protein Elicits Cell Signaling in Human Host Cells: Implications for Possible Consequences of COVID-19 Vaccines » : https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7827936/
- « The SARS-CoV‑2 spike protein alters barrier function in 2D static and 3D microfluidic in-vitro models of the human blood–brain barrier. Neurobiology of Disease, 2020 » : https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S096999612030406X?via%3Dihub
- « The SARS-CoV‑2 spike protein disrupts the cooperative function of human cardiac pericytes – endothelial cells through CD147 receptor-mediated signalling: a potential non-infective mechanism of COVID-19 microvascular disease »: https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.12.21.423721v1
- « Circulating SARS-CoV‑2 Vaccine Antigen Detected in the Plasma of mRNA-1273 Vaccine Recipients » : https://academic.oup.com/cid/advance-article/doi/10.1093/cid/ciab465/6279075
- « Estimating the herd immunity threshold by accounting for the hidden asymptomatics using a COVID-19 specific model » : https://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0242132&utm_content=buffer08554&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer